MINDSET: Directional, Intentional, Orchestrate and Facilitate

 

MINDSET



Success in life has everything to do with mindset. It's what you focus your mind on. What lots of people tend to do is mindlessly and aimlessly wander through life. Only in spurts do people intentionally and purposefully orchestrate their lives. 

People tend to follow routines and patters of those who came before them, just falling in line. 

I myself have been one of those persons, until recently. I'm becoming more and more CONSCIOUS that I have say-so over my life. Like, I have the ability to create the life I want.. Whether I know it, or not, it's happening anyway. I'm creating my own life, by what I deem permissible. What I allow.

If I want something different, it depends on how I think, what I say and what I focus my mind and attention upon. Therefore, it behooves me to fix my attention on the desired outcome, as opposed to whatever is in front of me in the moment, if it is undesirable. I control. 

I can set the course and direction of my life. I can be intentional about it. I can orchestrate my life, and facilitate it -- bringing into my midst that which makes my life what I want it to be. 

Thank you, Lord, for that freedom.

So, for whoever reads this I just want to let you know: you are in control. Don't go by what you see in the moment. Think about your desired outcome. Like really think long and hard about it, continually... and work towards it. 

You are intentionally setting and fixing a vision of what you want in your mind. Your consciousness and subconsciousness picks it up and wonderful things start happening, on a regular basis.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still Connected

Connecting the Dots

WORK FROM HOME