You Tubing

 You Tubing



Decided to jump "all in," to what's available to me, that's at my disposal. YouTube is one of the things with which I am familiar and am going to make use of much more in the upcoming days. The above video is me, speaking about "Watch Your Mouth" (Your Life Depends on It), a new book I'm formulating, and letting flow through me.

It's about a 17 minute video. I'm just kind of testing the waters again. A few years ago, I made a video of my mom. My niece (who was about three at the time) tickled my mom's feet. Matter of fact, let me drop that video here. First let me start by saying the above 17-minute video only has three views, thus far. I'm working on broadening my social media presence, and growing organically. Okay, so let me drop that other video.

From Back in Tha' Day


It's from May 6, 2012. I was testing the waters back then and was amazed at how fast that video hit one thousand views, and travelled around the world. The number of views at this posting is: 12K. Wow!!! That was just messing around. This time, I'm more deliberate & MONETIZING. Stay tuned....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still Connected

Connecting the Dots

WORK FROM HOME