Allow Me to Introduce Myself

 Jean Marie Givan


I believe I am somebody connected to God, sent by Him, here into this Earth, to so some things with other people. My life was heavily influenced by the spiritual, on the good side. My dad says his mother used to pray a lot, and I think I got "zapped," for the lack of a better term. Like I'm special, like divinely selected. 

My dad's friend, Mrs. Richards (when she was really up there in age, like in her 90s) would tell me that I have a call of God on my life. I believe it. All of my life, I felt like I was being guided, except when I was being wayward. But even in those times and moments, I had restrictions. I came up a particular way. I was raised Catholic, in a good sense. With a reverence for God and spiritual authority. That carries over into a belief in and trust of God.

While some take issue with certain doctrines, I am good with having been raised Catholic because I have a sense of spirituality and morality that has played a major part in who I am, what I do, what I don't do, decisions I make, etc. I have God in view, a lot. And I'm thankful. I believe God has His Hand on my life. That's key with who I am, beyond where I was born and raise, who my parents and brothers are, where I went to school, etc. Those things are according to the plans and purpose of God, as is my life. I've been majorly influenced by Him. Thankful, that is what I am today.

Thankful that God has all my life guided me, protected me and directed me. And I plan on Him continuing to do the same. I believe who I am and who I've always been is about to come forth, as never before. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still Connected

Connecting the Dots

WORK FROM HOME