Building a Home Based Business

 Building a Home-Based Business

(from the Ground, Up)


Sometimes I will include instructional information about how to do some of what I'm doing, but what I am also doing is chronicling what I'm doing, leaving bread crumbs (so to speak), so others can follow along. 

My History

(Who I Am)


Before I get deep into what I plan to do, and where I am going with my home-based business, I have to back up and say who I am and how I got to this point. First of all, I have been on this path way before the pandemic. I had begun my journey, endeavoring to find fortunes in a home-based business, about 10 years ago, when I came back to NY from LA, to look after my aging mom. She had turned 80, and for some time had been showing signs of aging. 

Up until that point, she was fairly independent. I had a brother who was living in Long Island with my mom, but my daughter's intuition gave me the indication that it was time for me to head back home to look after my mom in her golden years.

A bit of further history, if you want more insight into my background, I was born and raised in Queens. Born in Jamaica, raised in Hollis. I grew up in an athletic two-parent household with three brothers. My dad and one of his friends, co-founded a basketball league in Hollis. It was a thriving vibrant community organization that provided some key elements of my overall early development.

My love for basketball grew in that environment. And it continued throughout life. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still Connected

Connecting the Dots

WORK FROM HOME