LIFE MORE ABUNDANTLY


John 10:10 says that Jesus came that I might have life, and that I might have it more abundantly. A few years ago, I was leaning into this particular Scripture, on this day. And I won $2700. Yeah. I had played the number 1050. Was gonna play 1010, but it had sold out. "The whole route," ha. Nah. I really did win. I was playing the numbers back then. Won tons of money. Thousands. Not like some, but I would venture to say probably between $7K - $10K. That's a pretty decent amount. Who knows how much I've spent. But I was playing a lot. Since then, I've come to my senses and follow God's way which is available to all: seedtime and harvest. Sow seeds, reap a harvest. By the way, the equipment I've won lately (a $1.3K iColor 350 printer, a $3.5K c-711 WT printer and a SG500), totaling over $5K is nothing to sneeze at, and I have the potential to earn goo-gobs of money. So, yeah, the more abundant life is staring me right in the face. 

HEALTH

One of the main ways I'm tapping into living life more abundantly is by exercising, from home, on Zoom with some of my church fam and friends. Yeah, I had hopped on FB one day, and asked who would like to join me, as I started exercising from home, again. I had done so with some walking videos with Leslie Sansone, but I didn't stick with it. 

Me being a foodie, physical exercise is mandatory. It's a must! I started getting back in shape, this go 'round because I had started doing Instacart back in Mid-March, when Covid-19 hit hard, and there were restrictions. The whole nation (pretty much the world) was on lockdown. Me, that was my cue to be out and about. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still Connected

Connecting the Dots

WORK FROM HOME