MY WORK IS MY WORSHIP

My Work Is My Worship

A lot of times people have the mistaken notion that work is detached from worship to God. In my case, it's one in the same, as never before. I have a new mindset, embracing the challenges that are my work from home, now, particularly in sublimation and heat transfer work, as unto the Lord.

I consecrate myself anew, in service rendered to God. This time, more intentionally, it's my work. I'm entering into a new real. I'm at a new place. I'm on new ground, even though physically, my location is the same. I'm right now, here in my room, which used to be my grandfather's room, preparing for work. Well, even this blog is an extension of my work. 

I know of no one reading my blog, at this point, but I'm still responsible, to put out content. This will be breadcrumbs for someone who comes along in the months and years to come, who will want to follow along and have guidance. Well, here it is.

And my heart intention is that my work would be worship unto the Lord. That He may be glorified. That I may be anointed to do what I do, from day to day.

Tomorrow, at 2 pm, if not sooner, I am onboarding with the Sawgrass Network to open up my online store, where I will post what I make, and make it available for sale. At the base of what I do, I want to provide ministers, ministries and churches with a good message, merch. So, that's what I'm gonna do. 

I have a number of ministries in mind. And some ministers. My peeps get the overflow of the blessing, things I'll do for them, small scale, sell sets of this and that, mugs, puzzles, flip flops, masks, etc. Fam, friends, oh, they're gonna get hooked up. Myself, included. But, at the base of all of this is what God put me here do to. 

I'm gonna shine, bigtime. Coming out of obscurity and rising to great heights. Things planned and purposed before the foundation of the world. I can handle it. I handled the low places, by the Spirit of the Living God. Now, it's time to ascend to the highest of heights, in Him. No worries, we got this. 

I'm running with the horses. Thanks, Pastor John K. Jenkins, Sr. 

Let's go, God. As I work, I worship You. I love You, and thank You for choosing to do what I'm about to do. Thank You so much.  








 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still Connected

Connecting the Dots

WORK FROM HOME