New Beginnings (Again)

Things have aligned themselves in such a manner that today, seems like New Beginnings (Again). Slowly, but surely, I have been building up to it. And still there is quite a bit of ground to cover, but I will be starting back into SUBLIMATION, anew.

Later on today, I will be gathering footage for a video I will drop next week. Starting today, I am dropping one that was videotaped, then edited over the past bit over a week, or so. So the New Beginnings (again) has to do with me making videos for YouTube.

I dabbled a bit with it before. I made a video of my niece Rebekah tickling my mom's feet on Mother's Day (8 years ago). I loaded it up with a catchy heading, key words and a whole host of other SEOs (search engine optimization techniques) that obviously worked. To date, the video (below) has been viewed over 12K times: 


I know what to do. Plus, I enlisted the assistance of a millennial, so I should be good. Each Monday, I will be dropping videos, growing my audience and building my sublimation/personalization business. And thus, the need to journey along the path of New Beginnings (Again) has come into fruition.

Nothing new. Such is life. Happened worldwide, in light of the pandemic, but here I am at the precipice of a fresh adventures for my life. I'm eager, looking forward to it. I will capture snippets here on my blog. So, brace yourself. We're in for quite a ride.




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still Connected

Connecting the Dots

WORK FROM HOME