THANKFUL THURSDAY

THANKFUL THURSDAY


THANKFUL for these two (Mom, and her pooch, Gigi). They keep each other going. 

THANKFUL that we had practice with quarantine by what has transpired over the past decade.

THANKFUL that I left my beloved Cali, to return to NY to look after Mom. The highest percentage of people affected by COVID-19 are the elderly, particularly those in long-term care facilities.

THANKFUL for the ability to serve Mom in this capacity. What a relief! God is the Greatest.

He's pouring out blessings in my life, right now. I'm dripping with the blessings of God. It's as if (and I am) under an open Heaven (I tithe, see Malachi 3:10).

God is guiding me. It took a minute, but things are finally coming into alignment. Another few good portions of Scripture to check out AND DWELL ON (think about it), are: Proverbs 3:5-6, but don't stop there. Go onto verses 9 and 10, dwell on that.

Your money coming up short? GIVE. You don't think God knew there was gonna be a pandemic, and you know who was gonna be where he is (soon to be was), when Covid-19 hit?

THANKFUL for the new. January 20, ❤😘.
(Looking forward to ya!) But wait, 2020 isn't over. I'm finishing up STRONG ☝️💪,

This is for those of you who have been sowing seed, doing what you're supposed to do. One more thing you gotta do: WATCH YOUR MOUTH.

Don't curse yourself and your blessings. Don't repeat what you hear on the news, or what other people are saying. If so, you'll get those outcomes. I know what I'm talking about...

My givers, my tithers, my 1st fruiters, make a claim of Amos 9:13. Believe God for a speedy return on your giving. How about believing God for the return?

A lotta people know how to give, but don't know how to receive. It's VOICE- (to God) ACTIVATED. (Siri ain't the only one).

Prayer. Talk to God, OUT LOUD. Change your atmosphere. And don't forget about the Holy Ghost. Pray in the spirit. Periodt.

And one more thing. When God puts the spotlight on you, don't dim down your light. SHINE (Isaiah 60). That's what I'm about to do.... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still Connected

Connecting the Dots

WORK FROM HOME