In My Amos 9:13 Season


Being that I'm in the midst of my Amos 9:13 Season, why not sow seed? Just got finished sowing that seed. Yep, the car Joey gave me. I know I'm on different turf. And while I'm thankful for the blessing, I knew I'm in another space. There's damage in the front and the back of the car that is not a part of the next season of my life. Well, it's not really the next because I am already in it. Like the heading states, I'm in my Amos 9:13 Season. Already, amazing things have been happening, with the two new printers that I have harvested. The Oki c-711 White Toner Printer. Plus, the Sawgrass 500. Ooohhh weee. So I ask again: why not sow seed? I'm looking forward to what God will do. Stay tuned. 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still Connected

Connecting the Dots

WORK FROM HOME