Connecting the Dots

Connecting the Dots


Things seem to be coming together in my life, finally. It's taken a long and meandering journey. But I honestly believe I am on point with the plans and purposes of God for my life. So, I'm good. Things are coming into alignment, and things are falling into place. Order is ensuing in my life. I have exerted the necessary effort to bring more order to my life, based on the leading, kindness, guidance and love of God. I sense His direction, moment by moment and step by step, of how to bring order to my life. First it was with my room, what color to color it. No, it wasn't like God told me which color to pick. But there was a color that was running over my heart, so to speak, and I chose that one, teal and aqua. So I began in the summer with painting my dresser, then table, then other dresser, wall by wall, and there's still more to be done, and Michael put up some shelves. So, things are nicely taking shape. 
Even the simple things matter. Like here are pix of what makes me feel all is right in my world, Mom and her pooch, asleep, that was earlier today. 



I feel like a mama, looking after them. It's a whole thing, and my life has been radically transformed to accommodate this phase of my existence, at this time. I feel privileged because although it has been a tremendously difficult journey over the past decade, I feel like it was worth it because now, things seem to finally be working out to the point where I am now as the title says: connecting the dots. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still Connected

WORK FROM HOME